In honour of a trending hashtag on Twitter...
Ten Things I Would Tell My 14-year-old Self
1. Stop using black eyeliner as a brow pencil. Just stop. STOP.
2. Get into a sport now, it'll save time later.
3. Make sure you do that Maths HW on vectors because it will come up on the GCSE and you'll forever kick yourself about it.
4. Stop being so self-righteous about people smoking.
5. Try and be a bit nicer to your brother, eh?
6. While you're about it, spend a bit longer talking to your grandad, because you'll be sorry about this when he's gone. Don't worry, you've got years yet.
7. Don't say mean things about your friends behind their backs. I know everybody else is, but don't follow their bad example.
8. Just try asking him out. Turns out, he's a bit of a creep, so he'll probably say yes.
9. Wear what you like (except black eyeliner on your eyebrows) but OWN IT. In the future we have the phrase, "It's all about the confidence" - it really is.
10. Don't worry (but stay vigilant) - your friends never find your diary. Keep writing it, won't you?
Indie Designer Day
1 day ago