This week, Carole asks about -
Ten things on my summer bucket list
1. Celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary. Ten years! Ludicrous.
2. Kayaking with Mr Z in the Adriatic on romantic getaway to celebrate said anniversary.
3. Jumping off rocks/a pier/a low cliff into the Adriatic.
4. As a variation on that theme, jumping off a boat into Halong Bay, Vietnam.
5. Having some clothes made for me in Hoi An.
6. Drinking a Singapore Sling at the Raffles hotel in Singapore (where we are staying for three nights!)
7. Maybe, driving a right hand drive car on the wrong side of the road. Tutt has this vague plan of going to Normandy for a few days when we get back from the Far East. She suggested camping!
8. Turning over and going back to sleep at 6am on September 1st, then sending my ex-colleagues Snapchats of me drinking bucks fizz in bed. My new school doesn't start back until the 5th. Bliss.
9. Reading as many books about the Tudors as I can. There are several extremely good reasons why I need to know as much as possible about those gingers by September.
10. Possibly getting my nose firmly onto that grindstone with yet another book. Yes, I know, I don't know why I say yes either; but this was too tempting an opportunity to turn down.