Some points to note:
- This is definitely less than ten years old because we were married
- I can't believe I used to wear those heels to work
- I loved that t-shirt. It was from New Look and had a keyhole in the back yoke. I had one in every colour. Such a good shape. This one looks quite faded so this picture might be from 2008...those t-shirts were a 2007 seller
- I miss wearing smart shorts and that puzzle ring on my index finger, that I love but which has a couple of pointy bits on it that actually put holes in some beloved clothes
- I sometimes wish I still had the motivation to put make up on, too
- The garden looks ridiculously tidy. It has since lost the chest of drawers, the bench has fallen apart; but it has acquired a horrible old trailer thing full of bits of wood (currently in its fifth year of residence, at least) and that camelia is making a bid for world domination, as you can see from this post in May (though in that picture I am standing roughly where the cat is).
Fairly sure the mitten's taking a whizz in this one. Serves me right for being such a poser.
The point of this little photo shoot is, sadly, lost in the mists of time. Maybe the shoes were new.